Join us on June 8th at the DACT Summer Conference in a unique venue in Amsterdam: the former center of the diamond trade and now the creative hotspot Capital C. The perfect place to discuss this year’s theme ‘A Changing World’.
Get inspired to make a positive change and meet your peers and keynote speakers, amongst which best-selling author and TED global speaker Ruud Veltenaar.
When: Thursday 8 June 2023, 13:00-20:00
Location: Capital C, Weesperplein 4B, 1018 XA Amsterdam
Registration: https://dact.nl/6339-2/ (the registration deadline is 1 June 2023)
13:00 – 14:00 Walk-in and registration
14:00 – 14:10 Opening
14:10 – 14:40 Latest trends macro-economic developments – Bert Colijn
14:40 – 15:00 How can we embrace new technology within our way of working? – Paul de Leer
15:00 – 15:30 Break
15:30 – 16:15 Workshops
16:15 – 16:30 Short break
16:30 – 17:00 Prestigious foreign speaker
17:00-17:15 Short break
17:15 – 18:00 World in transformation – Ruud Veltenaar
18:00 – 20:00 Walking dinner
The topics for the workshops were selected based on the results of a survey conducted among DACT members.
- Cash forecasting: what’s new? – The workshop facilitator will be announced later. Stay tuned!
- Interest rate hedging & rising inflation – Jeroen van Arendonk
- Liquidity: centralization, availability of Cash- and working capital management in uncertain volatile times – Vincent van Acken
- Counterparty Credit Risk management / best practices – Patrick Kunz
- Boosting ESG into your supply chain. How to deal with it as a corporate? – Mayke Geradts