As in previous years, DACT members can submit a project for the prestigious DACT Treasury award 2023.
The DACT Treasury Award aims to promote the Treasury profession and professional by putting the spotlight on remarkable Treasury projects and transactions. There are so many great Treasury stories and a multitude of best practices, new treasury applications or specific treasury innovations that we can be proud of but that often remain well hidden. With the award, DACT hopes to inspire fellow Treasurers and future Treasury talent. Of course, it is always good to put our members and their teams in the limelight.
We score submitted projects/transactions along the following criteria and weights:
|Innovation||Do new things or do existing things differently (25%)|
|Reach||The implemented solution is scalable (15%)|
|Environment, Social, Governance||Contribute to making the world a better place (10%)|
|Excellence||Aim for perfection (25%)|
|Economics||Achieve monetary benefits, risk-adjusted (15%)|
|Inspiration||The “wow” factor (10%)|
- The DACT Treasury Award will be presented annually.
- Members can submit their project before 15 November 2023, supported by a short justification/description.
- Projects do not necessarily have to relate to the current year, but projects may be submitted only once.
- In consultation with the DACT Advisory Board and RT teachers/lecturers, the Board will select three projects for nomination.
- Nominated projects will be invited to make a short written (ppt) pitch.
- Members can vote for the shortlisted nominated projects up until 14th of December 2023.
- The winner of the DACT Treasury Award will be announced before the Christmas Holidays.
- Award giving ceremony will take place during the ‘Treasury Targets 2024’ meeting on Wednesday, February 7th. Senior management and team leaders representing the winning Treasury projects will be invited to attend.
- The winner of the DACT Treasury Award will be nominated by DACT for the following year’s EACT Award.
If you have a project or transaction which would score well on one or more of the above criteria, then nominate it for the DACT Treasury Award! If your project excels against different criteria, we would of course be pleased to read it too.
Send us your nomination/justification paper using a maximum of 400 words before 15th of November 2023.
A project must originate from a corporate treasury / finance department from a profit or non-profit organization. Projects may not originate from so-called service providers. All projects meeting the conditions will be considered for the Award.
If there are any questions after reading this information, then we’ll be pleased to receive them by
e-mail to email@example.com