Build-up and opening hours
- The build-up of the exhibition will take place on Wednesday 13 March 2024 between 9.00 and 17.00 hrs.
- Loading and unloading from a truck can be done via the supplier entrance. You can follow the specific signs to this entrance.
- The hotel has a special freight elevator and the dimensions are 800cm (l) x 250cm (w) x 250cm (h).
- The dimensions of the doors of the New York rooms are 220cm (w) x 245cm (h).
- The dimensions of the doors of both Foyers are 220cm (w) x 250cm (h).
- You are allowed to send stand materials to the Van der Valk Hotel from 11 March 2024. You can send it to:
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol A4
DACT Treasury Fair (14-15 March)
T.a.v. Banqueting afdeling/ Fabiënne van der Meer
Rijksweg A 4 Nr.3
2132 MA Hoofddorp
- You can collect the materials in the Stockholm Room on Wednesday 13 March during the build-up. After that day there will be no further access to this room.
- The DACT Treasury Fair will commence on Thursday 14 March 2024 at 12.00 hrs so at that time the stand must be ready.
- The opening hours of the exhibition are on Thursday 14 March 2024 from 12.00 till 18.00 hrs and on Friday 15 March 2024 from 08.30 till 13.30 hrs.
- The dismantling of the exhibition will take place on Friday 15 March 2024.
- Exhibitors are required to remove all materials.
- If you have materials that should be send by a courier, please bring this to the Stockholm Room, packed and correctly addressed. If this is not the case or the materials are left on the exhibition floor, it will be removed by the hotel.
- The exhibitor is responsible for arranging a courier. If the materials have not been collected by 21 March 2024, it will be destroyed.
- The dismantling of cables, hired equipment and furniture will be done by the relevant supplier.