Stellantis is the place where you can make a difference. Our diverse and innovative team will play an integral role in creating a new leader for the next era of mobility. We are shaping the lives of billions of people from all over the world through sustainable experiences that meet customers’ new expectations. It’s through committed people who are open, courageous and have a competitive spirit that we will continue our pursuit of greatness.
Does this appeal? Then we are looking for you!
FCFE provides treasury services and financing to Stellantis group companies in 14 European countries (Austria, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Ireland, Slovakia, UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Czech Rep) plus Middle East centralizing subsidiaries cash balances in EUR and 6 other currencies. In addition, FCFE receives time deposits or provides loans to Group companies.
FCFE manages exposures to financial risks (Exchange rate, Interest rate) and invest surplus cash on the Money Market or borrows from credit lines. The main international bank groups are FCFE counterparties.
What are you going to do?
The Team is currently composed of one Responsible and one collaborator to be based in Hoofddorp (the Netherlands). We have space for a Junior Treasury Front Office Employee.
Your main activities can be summarized as follows:
- Cash Pooling management: Bank and TMS reconciliation of D-1 activity, definition of same day FCFE Treasury Position in various currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, CHF, PLN etc.), funding to support the operations and growth of the Group companies and efficient liquidity allocation;
- Cash Forecasting: daily consolidation of forecast from Subsidiaries and interactions with companies for questions or information of forecast submitted, control of actual movements of the day in the bank;
- Deal Execution: execution of daily treasury operations as the investing of liquidity, the execution of FX transactions, the borrowing from credit lines, entering into I/C Loans, etc.;
- Deal Captures: update of deals in the Treasury Management Systems;
- Reporting: daily reporting to Stellantis Central Treasury on FCFE cash position, I/C balances, Cash Pooling and I/C outstanding and on the investment of cash.
Where are you going to work?
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our company’s strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300.000 people and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
Behind every brand, behind every product there is a team of talented people who make it possible. We are coming together with some of the most iconic automobile brands in the world, with some of the greatest products of technologies on the market. Our strengths lies in the rich backgrounds, passions and experiences of our employees from all around the world.
What do we offer you?
- Good salary between € 3.500,00 – € 5.000,00 (based on 40 hours per week)
- Excellent secondary benefits, 25 vacation days, 13 ADV days, pension scheme, holiday payment and 13th month payment
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week within an innovative organization with great future plans to which you can contribute
- For candidates with capacity and interest, the Front Office position, once learned and consolidated, can be considered as a starting point for further developments within Group Treasury.
Who are you?
- Degree or equivalent, concentrating in Economics or Finance
- 2-3 years’ of experience in a large Corporate Treasury
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills, as the role includes daily relationships with banks, Group Companies and other departments to which Front Office’s operations are operatively linked (Back Office, Cash Management, Treasury and Administration)
- High precision and concentration.
- Availability to work at certain moments under pressure (need to meet deadlines related to the phases of each working day – in turn dependent on the cut off timing of the banking system).
- Office tools capabilities (in particular Excel for some quantitative calculations).
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, of Execution Platforms (as 360T, FX ALL) or Treasury Management Systems (TMS.) would be considered a plus
Are you enthusiastic and does the above appeal to you?
Apply directly! Send your motivation (letter or video) with CV to email@example.com for attention of Ragna van Rixtel- Zanin. Also for questions.