The Treasury Fair is the annual treasury event in the Netherlands, but also an important meeting place for the members of DACT to catch up and network in an informal atmosphere. The character of the Fair brings plenty of room for our partners and other providers to make contact with DACT members. However, a key success factor of the Treasury Fair is a balanced mix of members and commercial parties. The Fair Team has, therefore, set out a number of rules.
- Exhibitors must not organise any (closed) events for visitors of the Treasury Fair between 08.00 on Thursday 14 March and 08.00 on Saturday 16 March 2024.
- Without prior discussion with the Fair team, exhibitors are not allowed to make arrangements related to the Treasury Fair with the congress location.
- According to the DACT’s privacy protocol, exhibitors may use the DACT delegate list solely to acquire information about the Fair participants. The details must not be reproduced or made public, nor shared with anyone who is not employed by the exhibitor. The details should also not be used for direct mail purposes or other types of communication with the participants.
- Exhibitors must keep their advertising material on their own stands and not distribute it elsewhere at the Fair, Exhibition, Workshop and Product Demo rooms.
- The DACT logo may be used for promotional purposes via your own communication channels only with permission from DACT.
Entrance tickets, stand crew and speakers
- The number of representatives per exhibitor is maximum 4 persons for a medium standand 6 persons for a large stand.
- DACT partner members are excluded from the maximum permitted number of representatives.
- Marketing and event staff are included in the maximum permitted number of representatives. This does not apply to marketing and event personnel who are deployed exclusively for building up and dismantling the exhibition floor.
- Non-corporate members are also included in the maximum permitted number of representatives.
- Entrance tickets – and 24-hour packages – may not be shared.
- Only 24-hour package holders have access to the Dinner, Meet & Greet on Thursday 14 March.
- If a stand holder has not ordered the maximum number of tickets allowed, additional tickets can be ordered up to 1February 2024. Thereafter, no further availability can be guaranteed as surplus tickets will be sold to persons on the waiting list.
- The deadline for ordering day packages is 1 March 2024. After this date, these tickets may also be sold out.
- As soon as the names of the stand crew are known, you can send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to the attached excel file). Please ensure that the file is received no later than 1 March 2024.
- All persons registered as stand crew will receive a confirmation of the applicable activities. This is necessary to get access to the Fair and Van der Valk Hotel. Hotel rooms will be booked automatically for participants with a 24-hours ticket.
- Speakers for the exhibitor presentations, business case studies or product demo are included in the maximum permitted number of persons per stand holder.
- If the speaker is not part of the stand crew and the exhibitor has used the maximum number of tickets, the speaker has access to the room where the presentation will be held and to his/her company’s stand.
- If the speaker has a corporate treasury function within a company and is not a so-called provider of treasury products or services, a day or 24-hours ticket can be purchased for the speaker.
- If the corporate speaker is present exclusively for his or her presentation, there is no requirement to purchase a day ticket.